The scope of the existing Collateral Service group has expanded globally into an enterprise model encompassing all aspects of collateral. The Prime Collateral team is responsible for direct interaction with clients in regard to the issuance, receipt and settlement of all margin related activity for PB and OTC derivatives, while maintaining a high standard of client service at all times. The candidate will work within a team of 4 and should have strong client management experienceKnowledge & Experience/Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- The candidate must have direct experience in Collateral Management Operations. Experience in PB Collateral margin is a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of OTC derivative products, Equities, FX and Bonds.
- Good client service skills
- Good understanding of ISDA CSA and other margin related documentation
- Working knowledge/experience in a PB environment.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written